Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Whats up Baby

Lincoln has been growing like a weed. I thought I would just post some fun pics of his current happenings.
Beckett is doing great. He has recovered from his hospital stay. The doctors released him Saturday night and now mom, dad, baby are all back home resting.

Lincoln loves this toy. He thinks he is hot stuff pushing it around the house.I made cupcakes and thought Lincoln would enjoy a taste. And enjoy it he did.Having fun destroying grandma's kitchen with his cousinStarting to walk! He will get so pleased with himself; he takes a few steps then claps and snorts enthusiastically.So much excitement, its no wonder he still enjoys his naps. So sweet.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

He's so stinkin adorable.

The Bates Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bates Family said...

I love seeing pictures of kids being destructive. His jeans are so cute in that picture of him walking too. :)

Tasha said...

yay!!! I didn't know he was starting to walk!! So much fun!

Aaron and Brenda said...

You are such a cute family!! thanks for sharing Lincoln with me! He makes everyone smile...

carolynandkevin said...

Lincoln is really growing. He is so happy and handsome. Such a sweet nap time pic. I hardly recognized our kitchen after he and Dewey got done! Ha, ha.