Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Island Park 2010

What a fun time we had this year. Lincoln thought it was great - there was so much going on and so many kids to play with. Although with an active 1 year old, there will be no pictures of me lounging around reading/sunning on this year's post.
We tried our hand at Geocaching; the kids thought it was great. A great big treasure hunt.
He thought dad was super cool chopping wood. He was big stuff when he got to "help"

Hanging out in West Yellowstone

The canoe was a bit overloaded for a short trip down the river

These two, Casey's newphew and a friend, had a hole in their raft. Instead of staying in camp, they brought the pump along. One would pump, one would oar. Ha- you can tell they are halfway to wet here.

This water is cOLd. Uncle Ty is taking one for the team pulling the babies around in the water

This was too cute not to share...

Playing by the river was a daily occurance

All of the grandkids

(Bridger, Navy, Mindy, Grayson, Amy, Lincoln)

2 comments:

The Bates Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I love that you guys get to hang out with your families so much. Wish we could do the same.

Tasha said...

That looks like a fun trip!! LOVE the pic of Lincolns bum!! :) I haven't ever been to Island park and I used to live pretty darn close! One of these days bring Lincoln to my house so I can take some pics...I'm wanting to start my own photography thing (I know..everyone does) I have a few backdrops and props.