Thursday, August 26, 2010

August Happenings

We have been up to a lot of random things this month.
Lincoln helping grandpa in the yard.

He is currently obsessed with driving. Give him some keys and a steering wheel, he is happy for hours. Look at the big grin!

We have gone to the Farmer's Market - set up downtown with lots of vendors and musicians.
"Helping" mom with the chores.
Lincoln went in for tubes yesterday. He has had quite a few ear infections and we are hoping it will make him feel much better. We were super spoiled at the surgical center since we had the right connections (my mom works there). It was nice that grandma was able to walk him back to the OR, less traumatizing I think. My mom said he was just content sitting with her, put the mask on and he was out.

We heard him when he woke up. He was definitely one of the babies who comes out of it crying. The nurses told me they couldn't believe how big he was! Once we got him home he settled down and has been doing really well.
This morning he was back to his goofy self.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

What a cutie pie! I missed seeing a picture of you though! I can't wait til Beckett can help me with my chores. It's time he pulled his weight around here.

The Bates Family said...

I bet that was hard to see him so unhappy...and scary to have him knocked out. That's awesome that your mom got to be there though. :)

carolynandkevin said...

Ha,ha. Why suffer in silence, Right! And Yes, of course, I made sure he got the VIP treatment.