Monday, November 15, 2010

Dinosaur Park

I have taken a break from blogging for a while for several reasons, but I plan to get caught up.

In September my sister-in-law and I took the kids to Dinosaur Park. I think Lincoln had a good time though he was too young to really enjoy the new improvements to their museum.

Lincoln and Dewey were really worried about being left in front of these dinosaurs. They were making growling noises and were moving around a bit.I had to include this picture of them swinging because I have never seen a kid sit in a swing like Dewey is here. Completely forward in the seat, arms and legs hanging limp. It was hilarious.Giddy-up

2 comments:

Brittney said...

HA! That picture of Dewey made me laugh out loud. What cute boys... and cute little Aura peeking out too

carolynandkevin said...

I could hardly tell it was Dewey in the stroller! Such a funny face for him. Cute swing picture and funny riding the dinosaur. Looks like a fun day.